- On July 12, 2017 CORD and the Society of Dance History Scholars merged into the Dance Studies Association (DSA).
- Dance Research Journal, New York: CORD. 14:1-2 (1981-2). p.59-61. Dunin, Elsie Ivancich. "Change in South Slav/American Dance."
- "Lindjo in the Context of Village Life in the Dubrovnic Area of Yugoslavia." Dunin, Elsie Ivancich. In A Spectrum of World Dance: CORD Dance Research Annual 16. New York: 1987, p.1-4.
- "Rom Celebration of St. George's Day in Skopje, Yugoslavia: Change and Continuity in Twenty Years, 1947-1987," by Dunin, Elsie Ivancich, in Progress and Possibilities: Congress on Research in Dance. (CORD) Annual Conference, Oct. 1987, p.289-91.
- "Yugoslav Dance Research Project: a survey of organized dance groups in Macedonia, 1988-1989." Dunin, Elsie Ivancich. Dance Research Journal. New York: CORD. 22:1 (Spr. 1990), p.52-4.
This page © 2018 by Ron Houston.
Please do not copy any part of this page without including this copyright notice.
Please do not copy small portions out of context.
Please do not copy large portions without permission from Ron Houston.