- Dance Research: Reference Materials with Suggestions for Future Research. Moomaw, Virginia, ed. Washington, D.C.: National Section on Dance, American Association for Health, Physical Education, and Recreation, 1958.
- Educational movements and methods: with an introduction by John Adams. by C.W. Kimmins. London: Harrap, 1924.
- Extraclass and Intramural Activities in High Schools. Roberts, A.C., and Draper, E.M.. 1928.
- Folk Dancing, a Guide for Schools, Colleges, and Recreational Groups. Richard G. Kraus. New York: Macmillan, 1962.
- Folk dancing in high school and college, by Grace I. Fox ... and Kathleen Gruppe Merrill, drawings by Charlotte St. John. New York: Barnes, 1944.
- School Dances. Gilbert, M. B.. New York: Schirmer, 1913.
- Schoolroom games, by Neva L. Boyd. Chicago: Recreation Department, Chicago School of Civics and Philanthropy, 1919; Chicago: Fitzsimons, 1919, 1932.
This page © 2018 by Ron Houston.
Please do not copy any part of this page without including this copyright notice.
Please do not copy small portions out of context.
Please do not copy large portions without permission from Ron Houston.