Information: Producers of sound recordings.
Kismet Record Company (sometimes also written as Kismet Records or Kismet Recording Company) was founded in 1938 in New York. After certain decline in 1970s, the company was revitalized. Kismet operated until late 1990s.
- 107 Rhechaniki (actually it's Hrechaniki or Grechaniki).
- 141 Baruray.
- 147 La Rinka / Royal Empress Tango. Played by Ben Lambert and Orchestra. Called Old-time but actually sequence dances.
- 148 Teddy Bears' Picnic (Eva Three Step) / The Tango Waltz. Played by Ben Lambert and Orchestra. Called Old-time but actually sequence dances.
- 149 Russian Medley (Polka Koketka, Karapyet, Korobushka, Lezginka, Kohanochka, Lifting Polka, Red Poppy) / Kujawiak. Played by Kismet Folk Dance Orchestra.
- 150 Israel Medley (Harmonica, Sham B'Eretz Yisrael, Mayim, Hava Nagila) / Czechoslovakian Dances (Clapping Polka, Andulko). Played by Kismet Folk Dance Orchestra.
- 151 Scandinavia Medley (Hambo, Swedish Varsouvienne, Norwegian Polka, Danish Paris Polka / American Medley (Lili Marlene, Hot Pretzels, Laces and Graces, Jessie Polka). Played by Kismet Folk Dance Orchestra.
This page © 2018 by Ron Houston.
Please do not copy any part of this page without including this copyright notice.
Please do not copy small portions out of context.
Please do not copy large portions without permission from Ron Houston.