Information: A dance.
Translation: From the Romanian word coconește meaning "in the style of a young nobleman."
Other name: Kokonješče
- The Traditional Dance. Alford, Violet, and Rodney Gallop. London, England: Methuen, 1935.
- Dance Magazine (May 1946), p.14. A Soviet-inspired dance company performs the Serbian Kokonješte with high leaps.
- Dances From Near and Far, vol. 2. Berkeley, Cal.: California Book Co., 1946.
- Folk Dances; I-VI; summary; collected and described by Ljubica S. Janković and Danica S. Janković. Belgrade: Council of Science and Culture of the Government of the Federal People's Republic of Yugoslavia, 1951, 61p. (OCLC 7704540).
- Frajt, Jovan. Album (101) Jugoslovenskih Narodnih Igara. Beograd.
This page © 2018 by Ron Houston.
Please do not copy any part of this page without including this copyright notice.
Please do not copy small portions out of context.
Please do not copy large portions without permission from Ron Houston.