Information: Richard G. Kraus (1923-2002), author of books about international folk dancing.
- The Interdivisional Program in Dance at Teacher's College, Columbia University. Ph.D. dissertation, Kraus, Richard. Teachers College, Columbia University, 1951. No apparent folk dance material.
- Folk Dancing, a Guide for Schools, Colleges, and Recreational Groups. Kraus, Richard G.. New York: Macmillan, 1962.
- A Pocket Guide of Folk and Square Dances and Singing Games for the Elementary School. Kraus, Richard G. 1966.
- Reality Through the Dance. Kraus, Richard. in Recreation, 46:326-8 (November 1952). No apparent folk dance content.
- Square Dances of Today, and How to Teach and Call Them. Kraus, Richard. New York: Barnes, 1950; Ronald Press, 1950.
This page © 2018 by Ron Houston.
Please do not copy any part of this page without including this copyright notice.
Please do not copy small portions out of context.
Please do not copy large portions without permission from Ron Houston.