- Los Alamos Folkdance Festival, May 17-20, 1956, Fran Smith, Festival Committee Chair. No indication of place or staff, and all the dances are California Federation standards.
- Los Alamos Folkdance Festival, May 18-20, 1956. Instructor: Lucille Cordova, Assistant Director, Dept of Recreation, Albuquerque Public Schools. No indication of place, and dances are those taught in New Mexico, Texas, and Colorado from 1950 to 1955.
- Syllabus, 10th Annual Folk Dance Festival (1959), Johnson Gym, April 24-26. No indication of staff.
- 1960 Los Alamos: 11th Annual New Mexico Folkdance Festival, Los Alamos, New Mexico, April 22-24, 1960. Instructors: Prof. and Mrs. Lawton Harris. Cover sheet by Ursula Mann and Juanita Gammel.
- Syllabus, Annual Folk Dance Festival '63, with Vyts Beliajus, Johnson Gym, UNM. May 10-12, 14th annual festival sponsored by IFD of the YWCA, Albuquerque NM.
- The August camp was begun in 1984 and continues to the present.
- In 1987, teachers were Ada Dziewanowska and Ercüment Kılıç.
- In 1988, teachers were Jaap Leegwater and František Bonuš.
This page © 2018 by Ron Houston.
Please do not copy any part of this page without including this copyright notice.
Please do not copy small portions out of context.
Please do not copy large portions without permission from Ron Houston.