Information: A magazine.
Dance Magazine, New York, Established 1927.
- "Ballet Folklórico de México," (dance reviews). McQuade, Molly. in Dance Magazine, 65:1 (January, 1991), p. 92-3. (GV 1580 D246 V.5-6 1991 No. 1-6 FAL; FILM 7019 V.65 1991 UGL).
- "Kokonješte," in Dance Magazine (May 1946), p.14.
- "Delakova and Berk," Performance review, by A. B., in Dance Magazine, May 1946, p.14.
- Draper, Paul. "Heel and Toe," in Dance Magazine, June 1955, p.84-5.
- La Meri. "South of the Rio Grande; where dancing is unaffectedly Mexican." In The Dance Magazine (New York), Mar 1927, p.20-1. Information about Jarabe Tapatío, illustrated by Matias Santoyo.
- Meyers, Therese. "Dancing in a Biblical Land," Dance Magazine, Jan. 1959, p.50-3,64-5,75-6,92.
This page © 2018 by Ron Houston.
Please do not copy any part of this page without including this copyright notice.
Please do not copy small portions out of context.
Please do not copy large portions without permission from Ron Houston.