Information: A magazine.
The Dancing Times, published in London England, established 1894.
- Gallop, Rodney A.. "A Mexican dance festival," in The Dancing Times (London), Aug 1938, p. 522-4. (GV 1580 D195 FAL (no issues before 1960 at UT)).
- The Dancing Times (London). (June 1948), p.467, Drei Lederne Strumpf.
- Grahame, Douglas. "El Jarabe Tapatio, Mexico's National Dance." In The Dancing Times (London), Nov 1933, p.135-7.
Instructions, history, and costumes.
- Gallop, Rodney A.. "Jarabe Tapatio, the National Dance of Mexico." In The Dancing Times (London), July 1936, p.371-3.
- Harcourt, Algeranoff, (1903-1967). "Jarabe Tapatio." In The Dancing Times (London), Aug 1934, p.470-2. FILM 17,884 v.1-8 1927 / 3S FAL
- The Dancing Times (London), February 1959, p.243,245. "A dance from Northern Italy; la Civetta the flirt," by Wingrave, Helen.
This page © 2018 by Ron Houston.
Please do not copy any part of this page without including this copyright notice.
Please do not copy small portions out of context.
Please do not copy large portions without permission from Ron Houston.