- Epitrapezia, in Greece. Trapezi is table in Greek.
- Na Trapeza, in Bulgaria.
- Martha Forsyth. Listen, Daughter, and Remember Well. St. Kliment Ohridski University Press 1996. Songs from the village of Bistrica.
- At the Festive Table: a 3-page introduction to Na Trapeza and about 15 songs: Epic or balladic songs sung at festive gatherings: christening, wedding, sending off your son to the army, etc.
- ?, Byzantine Greece.
- ?, in Macedonia.
- ?, in Albania.
- ?, in Banat, Hungary, Romania, and Serbia. Table music is unmetered doine, instrumental, vocal, or both.
- Astalske pesme, in Vojvodina. E.g., "Izgubljeno jagnje" (the lost lamb). From Hungarian asztal, festive table.
This page © 2018 by Ron Houston.
Please do not copy any part of this page without including this copyright notice.
Please do not copy small portions out of context.
Please do not copy large portions without permission from Ron Houston.